I entered the country on a tourist visa 3 times in a row. Last time a week ago I almost got deported.

The immigration officer didn't believe I was a tourist, check all my social media,emails and bags. They let me in at the end but they said this is the last time I could come for the next six months. Do I really have to wait six months?

1. Yes it means that. What do you mean three times in a row? If it appears you are not temporarily visiting as the B visa requires then they will refuse you entry.

Due to the nature of this forum, Attorney Maria J. Marty does not have all the information required to provide legal advice. Accordingly, her responses on Avvo are intended as general and not legal advice.

2. Your multiple ins and outs have given them the impression that you are not a mere visitor but apparently intend to immigrate to the US. You should consider waiting a while before you apply the next time for this visa, as they openly told you - or risk being denied.

Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

3. It depends on whether you have a B1 (business) visa or a B2 (tourist) visa and the purpose of your multiple visits. If you are on a B1 and traveling for business, you should be allowed back as long as you have a genuine reason to return. Would need more information to respond fully.

The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.