I entered into a standard Installment land contract purchase agreement with a holding company and have changed my mind.

Asked over 2 years ago - Pittsburgh, PA

I, as the seller, no longer want to sell my house, how can I get out of the agreement?

1. 1

Answered . The installment contract likely has terms regarding termination and any consequences from terminating the agreement. I would be very surprised if the holding company did not have the assistance of an attorney when entering into the contract and will most likely utilize an attorney to terminate the contract. You will be best served by discussing your concerns and options with an attorney.

2. 1

Answered . Read the terms of the contract. If you still have doubt and do not know what to do, you need to show the contract to an attorney for review.