I enter to usa on 1998 with visa and passport. what should i answer on question 16 on form i-765 for deffered action

Asked over 1 year ago - Amarillo, TX

i will graduated from high school next may

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . According to the Form Instructions, your answer should be "C 33".

  2. Kristina A. Gasson

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . (c)(14)

    You might want to consider hiring an immigration attorney who can help you with your application. Good luck!

    www.gassonlaw.com - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement... more
  3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with my colleague

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,337 answers this week

2,978 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,337 answers this week

2,978 attorneys answering