I ended up with a hysterectomy after basic at age 22 and have painful knots all over my body as well monsanto paid out to annist

62650 |

i ended up with a hysterectomy after basic at age 22 and have painful knots all over my body as well monsanto paid out to anniston for the dumping waste in water and on grounds and it is shown that mcclellan was also a dumping ground so why arent we entitled to something from themonsanto factory
i realize the military dosent give a damn but someone should be responsible

Monsanto is the largest and most powerful food corporation on the planet. They can, and do, bring farmers to their knees in court. It's unlikely they'll pay anything to anyone - unless ordered to. If you have evidence that they caused you an injury, you'll have to talk to a personal injury attorney.

www.TheRoadLawyer.com

These are difficult cases to prove and because it may also involve governmental immunities, it is all the more complex.

I don't know when this occurred to you but go consult with a local attorney familiar with "toxic torts."

Stephen L. Hoffman
Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman LLC
Chicago, IL
773-944-9737
Email: stephen@hofflawyer.com
Website: www.hofflawyer.com

This answer is provided for informational and advertising purpose and is intended not to be construed as legal advice. Further, please note that this practitioner is licensed in the State of Illinois and only answers questions involving incidents and the law of that jurisdiction.