I dont understand why my husband need to sent g-325a to me?

Anaheim, CA |

my husband is a u.s citizen and he sent me g-253a and ask me to fill it up he told me that he needs my signature,now my question is cant he just fill it up for me and sign it as the applicant..im con fused with the applicant signature thing..whether it really needs to be me or if its fine if he sign it and fill the form for me.?

i mean g-325a sorry typo error..

1. If you are the alien, you must complete an I-325 demographic form to provide basic information. This form is submitted with most, if not all, petitions and applications.

Since you must sign under penalty of perjury, it is probably best that you provide the information above your signature.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info

2. You must each fill out a separate form G-325.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Yes, the G-325A is needed with your original signature. Your husband also needs to complete his own G-325 with his signature.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics