Skip to main content

I dont know what to do and dont have money for a lawyer

Niles, OH |

i sighned over custody of my son to his father about 2 years ago beacuse thats what they both wanted and i wanted my son to be with his father if thats what made him happy well i my son came to stay with me about 6 months ago beacuse the father was going through a hard tim ever since then his fther has not came around called no child support or nothing but will not sighn over custody back to me when i tx him he just gets rude and ignorent its been 3 months since hes even seen him or called what can i do about this i dont have money for a lawyer and i dont know what to do????

Attorney Answers 1


You can contact the Child Support Enforcement Agency, as well as Children and Family Services. They can help you obtain support and custody, however, you should meet with an attorney before doing this just in case you are in violation of a court order.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics