I dont know much about car accident but is the case really base on the policy health insurance? or is their more to it?

Oceanside, CA |

My laywer keeps telling me im getting money but the problem is they cant fixs my body. I have no health insurance nor can I get any now because Im an uninserd person now. But why is it so hard for my laywer to get the party at falt health insurance info?Now my laywer is just using my uninsurance policy 25k to cover some of my bills. I still have over 15k in medcal bills and still need a surgery. Im starting to feel like my life is falling a part. Im only 24 have a husban and 3 kids. This accident has hurt me so hard that were not making it any more. My husban and I so stress of my sickness that its tearing us apart. Is my case base on the insurance health policy or is there more I need to know? Its hard to talk to my laywer when he just keep telling me to find health ins. Is my case so bad

Sorry, but the facts are not clear to me. Ask for a meeting with your attorney. Have everything explained. If not resolved, simply have a consultation with another attorney. Sounds like a misunderstanding.

Since you have a lawyer, we can't advise you. I recommend that everyone have at least 100k in UM/UIM, as these situations are common.

Click on the name or picture of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your personal injury topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

As stated by the other lawyers, your question is jumbled and hard to understand. Let me try to answer some of the questions.

The other person's health insurance does not cover your injuries; there bodily injury or homeowner's liability limit does. If you do not have insurance, you need to apply for Medi-Cal, MediCare, Healthy Families, Disability, anything you might be covered by.

There is some health insurance that will cover pre-existing conditions, but it is expensive.

You need to meet iwth your lawyer and have these questions answered. That is what you are paying that person for.

Injury Lawyer

The above was not legal advice and cannot be relied on. For informational purposes only. Some of the time periods in which you are legal required to act can be incredibly short, some as short as 6 months. Time is of the essence, do not delay seeking legal advice and pursuing your legal rights. No attorney/client relationship formed.

I too do not understand the question. But, ff your lawyer can't or won't explain things to you it might be time to get another attorney. The best personal injury lawyer in San Diego is Ryan Harris. His office is on Mission Ave. in Oceanside.

Recommended articles about Personal injury