I don't understand the question. "Title to trust assets is to be taken in the following manner"?

Thousand Oaks, CA |
Filed under: Real estate

House being sold and Title company is requesting this form.

Assuming the house is in a trust, the proceeds from the sale need to go into a trust account, and the title company probably wants to know who the trustee(s) is/are and the full name of the trust. If the property was held in sub-trusts, (e.g., "X" survivor's trust and "Y" bypass trust), the company needs to know who those trustees are; and how much of the sales proceeds are "cut" to one sub-trust versus the other.

Disclaimer: The materials provided below are informational and should not be relied upon as legal advice

Thank you that did answer my question!

the title company is asking for the legal name of the recipient of the sales proceeds, presumably a trust

The title company is asking you how it should style the check because a trust is involved. Call the officer closing the deal and discuss the question so you are clear what the title company is asking.