I don't settle any case sense i have surgery in 2001 indeed to remove hardware in my ankle idont speak English that time

Work's compensation pay for surgery and weekly check for 3 month and the stop check my lower chez ask me for total disability note I can't that time to provet, now l4 l5 disc herniated aim suffering from back and my ankle a have refers form orthopedic M.D. to have surgery for my back and my ankle , its that what the call third parts ? If yes how ican files claims together or separated thanks

Boston, MA -

Jeffrey A. Young

Jeffrey A. Young

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Lowell, MA

If a doctor says that your herniated disc was caused by your ankle condition, or that the ankle condition contributed to the resulting disc herniation, then that disc herniation may be covered under your workers' compensation claim. It is not a third party claim. The claims would be filed together. You will most probably need an attorney to properly handle this type of claim.

Sponsored Listing
Robert R. Pagniello

Robert R. Pagniello

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Lilburn, GA

It sounds like you have a severe condition that would probably make you eligible for social security benefits. I would be happy to discuss with you! 770-982-2252. As to the workers' compensation injuries, I would discuss with a local Mass. attorney.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Luckily, Robert offered to help