I don't know what to put

Las Vegas, NV |
Filed under: Deferred action

on question 16 of the form 175ws i have no idea what to put i looked over what every letter and number mean but i still don't know which ones i should put.
this is about the deferred action btw

Your category is C 33. Hope this helps. You may want to seek the guidance of an experienced Immigration attorney so that your package is submitted correctly.

Nothing in this response to your posting on AVVO is intended or should be considered as legal advice to your specific situation. Our posting is intended to provide general information of interest to the public. Facts relevant to your situation and not disclosed in your posting may affect your specific legal rights and remedies.

The answer is on page 5 of the I-765 instructions.

i looked it up and it's not there. i'm talking about the worksheet is that what you're talking about too?

Mark Robert Barr

Mark Robert Barr

There is no question number 16 on the I-765WS. There is, however, a question 16 on the actual I-765. And the answer about which letter and number to put there is found in the I-765 instructions, on page 5. It is also mentioned at the very top of the I-765WS, where it talks about the two possible categories depending on which type of deferred action you're applying under--the normal deferred action, or the new, specific deferred action for childhood arrivals (I'm assuming you're in the latter category, although your question doesn't specify). Good luck.

Oh yes you're right i messed it up when putting the form's correct name. okay now i know what to put thank you! it all makes perfect sense (: