I don't know if I have had a deferred traffic ticket in the last 7 years or not

Asked almost 3 years ago - Mount Vernon, WA

I got a speeding ticket deferred a while back but I can not remember when. I do not know if it has been longer then 7 years or not. How do I find out when my deferral was given? Thank you.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Jon Michael Zimmerman

    Contributor Level 14


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Ask a court clerk to pull a copy of your DCH - and be prepared to show ID, as info on a DCH is not available to the public but it is available to the named defendants, attorneys, and judges. Note that if your deferred finding was in Seattle Municipal Court, it would likely not show up on a DCH. For complete SMC case history, contact that court directly.

    This answer is given merely for informational purposes and does not create an attorney-client relationship. For... more
  2. James Edmund Oliver JR


    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . Call my office assistant, Amanda, at 253-683-4180. Give her your name and date of birth, and she'll look up your case and call you back with the information.

  3. Dennis James Dressler

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Check with the clerk's office in the city or county were the ticket was issued.

    Answers are based upon information provided by the writer. An in-depth response can only be based upon by... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,121 answers this week

2,934 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,121 answers this week

2,934 attorneys answering