I don't have the money to fill a war rent in doubt against my landlord will legal help me to do so

Culpeper, VA |
Filed under: Landlord-tenant

My landlord refuse to give me back my security deposit plus I've been talking to Mrs Bennett with Fairfax office just wanted you to no that

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant