Skip to main content

I do unclaimed overages from tax sales and foreclosures.

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Real estate

If I want to do an assignment of rights for the surplus for the property what needs to be included on my form Does it have to be notarized?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


There is no pre prepared form for this. Whether your certification is necessary via Notary depends on factors you don't reveal.

Hire an attorney to make sure the document is crafted legally for your particulars.


You should hire Mr. Brinkmeier as he is located in Chicago.

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer