I do have a green card,before the green card, i had a travel document;do i need to renew my travel document ?

Lanham, MD |

if i have to renew, how long will this take?

No, your passport and green card will get you into the U.S.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

depends, if you do not have a passport then you do need it

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.