Skip to main content

I divorced in 1997, and in the papers he was to pay me 10% of all his overtime and he has not done so. Can I get it?

Kokomo, IN |

How long do I have to maybe get it? Or is it worth going back to court over? He has paid weekly child support.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You should be able to file a contempt action, check with a local attorney and make sure there are no time limitations. Bring a copy of your divorce agreement to the attorney.

Child support topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics