I discovered that there are 11 entries in my Maryland Driving record. I am cognizant of a few but not sure about the others

Asked almost 2 years ago - Waldorf, MD

I would like to contest some of these entries. (1) How do I do that? (2) Do I need a lawyer? (3) How do I reconstruct the items I don't remember?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Patrick Erney Maher


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Obtin a copy of your complete driving record and your pbj/aps record. Contact the MVA and obtain the details of each citation. A lawyer who is experienced in MVA matters can be of assistance in dealing with the MVA and researching the issues you have raised

    I am pleased to communicate with you concerning legal matters. However, if you communicate with me through this... more
  2. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Hire a criminal defense attorney to order and review the DOT/DMV records and your arrest/citation records of cases in the court system. He/she will advise how to correct or contest them.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,398 answers this week

3,341 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,398 answers this week

3,341 attorneys answering