I discovered that there are 11 entries in my Maryland Driving record. I am cognizant of a few but not sure about the others

Asked over 1 year ago - Waldorf, MD

I would like to contest some of these entries. (1) How do I do that? (2) Do I need a lawyer? (3) How do I reconstruct the items I don't remember?

1. Patrick Erney Maher

Pro

Answered . Obtin a copy of your complete driving record and your pbj/aps record. Contact the MVA and obtain the details of each citation. A lawyer who is experienced in MVA matters can be of assistance in dealing with the MVA and researching the issues you have raised

2. Frank Mascagni III

Answered . Hire a criminal defense attorney to order and review the DOT/DMV records and your arrest/citation records of cases in the court system. He/she will advise how to correct or contest them.