I discovered that there are 11 entries in my Maryland Driving record. I am cognizant of a few but not sure about the others

Waldorf, MD |

I would like to contest some of these entries. (1) How do I do that? (2) Do I need a lawyer? (3) How do I reconstruct the items I don't remember?

1. Hire a criminal defense attorney to order and review the DOT/DMV records and your arrest/citation records of cases in the court system. He/she will advise how to correct or contest them.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

2. Obtin a copy of your complete driving record and your pbj/aps record. Contact the MVA and obtain the details of each citation. A lawyer who is experienced in MVA matters can be of assistance in dealing with the MVA and researching the issues you have raised

I am pleased to communicate with you concerning legal matters. However, if you communicate with me through this website regarding a matter for which my firm DOES NOT ALREADY REPRESENT YOU, your communication may NOT be treated as privileged or confidential, and shall NOT be deemed to create an attorney/client relationship. Furthermore, you should NOT provide confidential information to my law firm in an e-mail inquiry or otherwise unless we have FIRST entered into a representation agreement.