I didnt get my permenent green card its about 10 and half months, howvere i am going to apply for my citezienship in july19, 201

Asked over 1 year ago - Salt Lake City, UT

i didnt get my permenent green card its about 10 and half months, howvere i am going to apply for my citezienship in july19, 2013 but i have abusive and dengerous relationship. its not possible to stay in this relationship anymore what can i do?

1. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

1

Answered . You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney for the immigration issues. If you are in danger of harm call the police.

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

1

Answered . Are you saying you already filed for the green card and it was granted but you have not received the actual card? Or, are you saying that you have not filed yet?
    If you have been approved for the green card without conditions and you have been married for the three years you can file for your NATZ. However, you must have the card to file for NATZ. The card will reflect that you have been an LPR since the date that you received your conditional LPR status.
    Make an info pass appointment at your local USCIS.gov. Inquire as to the status of your card. If you have a Welcome to the United States Notice. Bring it to the appointment. An officer should put a stamp in your passport to reflect that you are an LPR.
    If you are in a dangerous situation you should leave. It is possible to adjust on your own.
    I suggest you consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

3. Anu Gupta

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.