I didnt get my permenent green card its about 10 and half months, howvere i am going to apply for my citezienship in july19, 201

Salt Lake City, UT |

i didnt get my permenent green card its about 10 and half months, howvere i am going to apply for my citezienship in july19, 2013 but i have abusive and dengerous relationship. its not possible to stay in this relationship anymore what can i do?

You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney for the immigration issues. If you are in danger of harm call the police.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Are you saying you already filed for the green card and it was granted but you have not received the actual card? Or, are you saying that you have not filed yet?
If you have been approved for the green card without conditions and you have been married for the three years you can file for your NATZ. However, you must have the card to file for NATZ. The card will reflect that you have been an LPR since the date that you received your conditional LPR status.
Make an info pass appointment at your local USCIS.gov. Inquire as to the status of your card. If you have a Welcome to the United States Notice. Bring it to the appointment. An officer should put a stamp in your passport to reflect that you are an LPR.
If you are in a dangerous situation you should leave. It is possible to adjust on your own.
I suggest you consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

I agree with my colleagues.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

Marriage and prenups topics