I didn't report for my jail sentence on a shoplifting charge can i bond the warrant

Asked almost 2 years ago - Yakima, WA

shoplifting under 30.00 dollars

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Patrick Owen Earl


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need an attorney! If you are eligible for a public defender you need to get one. I believe if you contact the PD office they will be able to help you there in Yakima County. If you are looking to hire an attorney there are several attorney on this website that you can contact that are local to your area or you can contact me, I live in Moses Lake but travel when needed depending on if a client is in need. Good Luck and get an attorney now.

  2. Kevin Coluccio

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hire an attorney right away.

  3. Aaron Lukoff

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Get a lawyer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,002 answers this week

2,732 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,002 answers this week

2,732 attorneys answering