Skip to main content

I didn't report for my jail sentence on a shoplifting charge can i bond the warrant

Yakima, WA |

shoplifting under 30.00 dollars

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need an attorney! If you are eligible for a public defender you need to get one. I believe if you contact the PD office they will be able to help you there in Yakima County. If you are looking to hire an attorney there are several attorney on this website that you can contact that are local to your area or you can contact me, I live in Moses Lake but travel when needed depending on if a client is in need. Good Luck and get an attorney now.


Hire a lawyer.


Hire a lawyer to help you. Good luck. Oh and don't take things that don't belong to you.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer