I did my BIOMETRICS on march 22 I apply on feb 22 n I have not gotten any alters how long more do I have to wait

Filed under: Immigration

N ppl r telling me I probably have to wait up to 12.4 months is that true

1. Need more facts to answer. What application did you file on Feb 22nd? There are various processing times for different visas. Please consult an immigration attorney with more specifics.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Need more information in order to answer your question. What immigration benefit are you applying for?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Depending on what application you filed, you may not hear anything from USCIS until 3-6 months after your biometrics appointment.