I DHS & IJ has recently approved my Prosecutorial Discretion. I am in great Financial Crisis, Can i apply for EAD, Plz Help ..

Asked almost 2 years ago - Plano, TX

Recently i have my Removal Proceedings Administratively Closed by IJ on DHS and My request.
a week back i was blessed with a baby, I need to support and make a living for my family.Also i am in a deep financial Crisis having Debts of over $ 30,000 Dollars, is there any way can i apply for EAD, if so please explain me the procedure. i cannot afford an immigration lawyer, but i am highly educated can do it on myself if directed or guided properly.Any Help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You can not afford not to have an attorney.

    Find a non-profit agency in your area ... you have low cost options.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,652 answers this week

2,996 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,652 answers this week

2,996 attorneys answering