I desperately need help I took the citizenship test and past all the parts but written I try but just can't get it

Asked about 1 year ago - Las Vegas, NV

I own 2 successful businesses here in Las Vegas and I desperately want to become a Citizen of The United States . I had little to no schooling in my country and I have studied , practiced and I 'm very upset can someone help me ? My friend is writing this to you her name is Susan she helps me with any and all my writing problems . But we need help ASAP

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . The civil test preparation courses for N400 Naturalization purposes are available online. Also, private tutoring to master basic levels of the requisite English language is present throughout the United States. It does not matter that you need your citizenship ASAP, without needed basic ability to write an English sentence as directed by the USCIS officer, your application will not be approved.
    I suggest you acquire the needed knowledge by using available named resources.

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Unfortunately, you will need to learn to write in order to be able to pass all the required tests.

3. Paul M. Ruby

1

Answered . There's not a good answer here. You need to be able to write. There are prep courses, but those don't really help if there are other issues like the writing one you mentioned