I desperately need help I took the citizenship test and past all the parts but written I try but just can't get it

Las Vegas, NV |

I own 2 successful businesses here in Las Vegas and I desperately want to become a Citizen of The United States . I had little to no schooling in my country and I have studied , practiced and I 'm very upset can someone help me ? My friend is writing this to you her name is Susan she helps me with any and all my writing problems . But we need help ASAP

The civil test preparation courses for N400 Naturalization purposes are available online. Also, private tutoring to master basic levels of the requisite English language is present throughout the United States. It does not matter that you need your citizenship ASAP, without needed basic ability to write an English sentence as directed by the USCIS officer, your application will not be approved.
I suggest you acquire the needed knowledge by using available named resources.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602

Unfortunately, you will need to learn to write in order to be able to pass all the required tests.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

There's not a good answer here. You need to be able to write. There are prep courses, but those don't really help if there are other issues like the writing one you mentioned

This is not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship has been formed, now or in the future. This is just a casual opinion expressed about a hypothetical situation.

Recommended articles about Immigration