I'd like to sue Kohls department store for fraud and sexual harassment, assault (physical and verbal), unlawful detainment, ETC

Bradenton, FL |

On Nov 5, 2012 Kohls fraudulently detained me and set me up for a felony, I was arrested and maliciously prosecuted because of made up evidence. I was tried by jury and obviously found NOT GUILTY but this has left me traumatized. A few feet outside the door (no alarms were going off by the way and they sensor everything there). the LP guy calls out my first and last name and says he's gotta ask me a quick question (smiling)~my friend had my purchase and I walked the direction he pointed then he got on the right of me and clutched my arm where he said I'd be going to jail for felony shoplifting if I did not pick 1 of his terms. I can't get too explicit on here and have few charachters. There's so much to this fraud, conspiracy, grand larceny, tampering, ETC. Khols knows and has NO HONOR

What is your question?

Contact a personal injury attorney in your area and request a consultation to discuss whether or not you have a case.

DISCLAIMER This answer is not legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship between any user/reader and The Law Offices of Jimmy Allen Davis, P.L.. We encourage and welcome you to contact us about your legal problems and visit our website at www.lawofficesofjimmyallendavis.com or email me at jimmy.davis.esq@gmail.com.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

You should visit with a Bradenton attorney about pursuing a civil claim for MALICIOUS PROSECUTION and/or FALSE ARREST. You have some very good personal injury attorneys in Bradenton!

It is difficult to determine whether you have a case based on the facts you provide above. You will need pretty strong facts to prevail on some of the causes of action you mention above. Many attorneys offer free consultations. I suggest you gather all of your facts and proof and sit down with an attorney in your area who will be able to give you a better idea of your options. Good luck.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

Consult with a Florida personal injury attorney.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison