I'd like to know my rights on harassment and eviction

Asked over 1 year ago - Londonderry, NH

My landlord has been sexually harassing me and threatening to evict me if I don't do what he tells me to do for a year now. I have a child as do other tenants in the house and he did not disclose to ANY of us that he is a sex offender. I just want to be left alone and just be a tenant without the threats of being evicted. He says he can get me out anytime he wants if I don't do what he says. HELP!!!!! What are my rights..

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

Answered . First of all I would recommend calling the police and making a report. Then, consult with your local tenant rights groups and also consult with an attorney who handles "landlord-tenant" cases.