I cut my ring finger right above the second knuckle that required surgery to repair a broken bone and tendon laceration.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Orland Park, IL

It's been three months since my injury and I have about 20 percent movement and the therapist isn't optimistic about me getting much more movement. How much would I receive for this injury?

Pro

8

Answered . You didn't post how this happened, and if you believe that someone is responsible.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Larry Alan Apfelbaum

4

Answered . Assuming this is not a work injury, you have to prove the other party was negligent. Your question says "I cut my ring finger" so its hard to understand who is a fault for your injuries. If someone else's negligence caused this accident, or if this was a work injury, an attorney would need to see your medical records to fully understand the nature and extent of the injury, and get your medical bills and documentation of any lost wages in order to give a value range for your claim.

Suggest you consult with an attorney the concerntrates in injury cases for more information. Keep in mind all personal and work injury claims have time limits. If you miss one of the deadline, your claim will be forever barred so it would be best to meet with an attorney as soon as possible.

Good Luck

3. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

4

Answered . If this is a work injury, you need a Workers' Compensation attorney. Do not delay in seeking counsel.

4. Evan Matthew Oshan

4

1

Answered . You need to get in contact with a personal injury in your area specializing in medical malpractice. You would also benefit from retaining a medical expert to assess your injuries and your medical treatment to date.