I crashed to parked trucks bumper, but i have my car insurance but with my student permit..cops came and arrested me for dui.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Stockton, CA

was night time and was practicing alone with my student permit but i didnt have it with me that time, the car was insured under my name and my husbands name, suddenly on my way back home something crossed my way and i was startled and got nervous making me swervind onto the parked car on the side road,,,what are the consequences,,,can my insurance take careof the car i crushed into?

1. Sean Michael Patrick

6

Answered . Yes, unless you failed to comply with the provisions of your policy.

Pro

7

Answered . Your insurance should cover. Retain a local DUI attorney to fight the charges.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

6

Answered . Your insurer should cover the property damage to the other vehicle. If not already done, report it to that carrier immediately. As for the other concerns, you should consult with a criminal defense attorney immediately. A DUI charge is serious business.

4. Drew Daniel Price

6

Answered . Your insurer will likely cover the property damage. You need to focus on the bigger issue: that you got a DUI and you don't even have a driver's license. You need to contact a criminal defense attorney right away.