I crashed a rental car on las vegas blvd, I was dui from the night before. I flew back to England. What will happen? court 8/6?

England, AR |

I am an English tourist who was visiting Las Vegas. I crashed a rental car on las vegas blvd, it was not my fault, a taxi pulled straight out but I was dui from the night before (my birthday). I was arrested and put in jail 22hrs, missed my flight back to England. I was released with a court date in 3 months time. I flew back to England.
Where do I stand with the rental company (haven't spoke to them at all) and can I plead in my absence, what are the repercussions if i do not return?

1. Call an AZ member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers or the Arizona Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers who handles DUI cases in Law Vegas - I handle tourist cases routinely in Florida, and we can handle cases without the appearance of the defendant.

DUI topics