I come to the US in April of 1980, I apply for a legal residence twice in a period of 15 years and never have I received a respo

Asked over 1 year ago - 33186

I come to the US in April of 1980, I apply for a legal residence twice in a period of 15 years and never have I received a responded, the third time they canceled my application because apparently I did not include all the documents or something was missing and the fourth time they denied my application. I’m Appeal the case and also was denied and for this reason since then I been paying for work permit until this year that they denied my petition of work permit. Now I can’t work or I have driver's license. What I have to do to continue?

1. Jeffrey Adam Devore

3

Answered . There is obviously a long history to your case and if you arrived in April, 1980 and were unlawfully in the U.S. prior to January 1, 1982 then you may have been eligible under the legalization provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. You indicate that you had an appeal denied so there has obviously been some activity on your case at some point in time.

The facts you have presented are minimal and this forum is not the place to get individualized advice. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the facts of your case, advise you as to the options available, and recommend an appropriate course of action.

2. Shahzad Ahmed

3

Answered . Hello. I recommend having your file reviewed by an experienced immigration attorney for further advice. Regards,

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4

Answered . There must be a basis for your application - usually an immigrant visa based on a family relationship or employment. You did not mention the reason for the denial or the basis upon which you were applying for adjustment. You may need the help of an attorney.

4. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . No. Talk to the lawyer who handled your case.

5. John Grayson Davidson

3

Answered . There's no way to assess your case without seeing all the paperwork. If you were my client, I'd have you in for a consultation.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com