I collected one week of unemployment while working full time - they have found out about it .

Asked about 3 years ago - Orlando, FL

What can happend? i have a clean record. The amount was 275.00

1. Barry A. Stein

Pro

Answered . 1. You will have to reimburse the money.
    2. If you completed forms for the receipt of that money, alleging that you were not working, that is a fraud and you could potentially be charged criminally for that.
    3. Have you gotten notice of any criminal investigation? If so, contact an attorney and dont speak to anyone about what has occurred.

2. Rasha Ghazwan Lutfi

Answered . Excellent advice from the previous attorney. Unemployment fraud is very serious. I have seen many people being criminally prosecuted for this serious violation. If you are charged with unemployment fraud make sure to consult with an attorney before you appear in court.