I checked my online status in USCIS. The result stated: DENIED. What should i do next?

Las Vegas, NV |
Filed under: Immigration

I had my interview in CA, i passed my civic and english test, apparently at the end of the interview, i told the officer I'll be moving to NV, which I changed my home and mailing address, the officer told me, NV uscis (las vegas) will contact me. Then after, i checked online my uscis case status, which it stated they need REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE, i called 3 days after via call center, which I stated Idid not receive any letter from the USCIS, she told me to wait after 15 days and call again, So i called again after 15 days. then after less than a week, I received a call from the officer in Las vegas, He said He will meet me the next day, and i even asked do i need to bring something? He just said, a photo. So I went there and He asked for an i.d.

Hire an immigration attorney to help you through this mess. Do you have any records of the attempts you made to contact USCIS about the RFE? Are you sure you updated your address correctly? Just a few considerations. Perhaps an attorney would be able to challenge the denial.

Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

Yes, My address that I gave is correct. Apparently I applied my N400 in CA. I originally came from NJ move to CA (I waited for 3 months plus before applying N400), I moved to CA on May 2013 and send my N400 application around end of Sept. 2013. I had my interview in CA las Jan. 21, 2014. Which I change my home and mailing address. The next day i checked my status online, and stated REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE, i waited and called the 800 number, and stated to wait after 15 days, I waited and called again, Which the 800 number replied to wait. the LV USCIS contacted me via phone after almost a month of waiting. I went to USCIS and met the officer, photocopied my i.d. and lead me to the door. i checked online and the result said: Denied. Is it my change of address affect my result? Thank You

You obviously have a serious situation regarding your application for naturalization. If your case was denied, you still have options to pursue. I strongly suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney in Las Vegas as soon as possible to help you.. Good Luck.

Recommended articles about Immigration