I checked my online status in USCIS. The result stated: DENIED. What should i do next?

Asked 8 months ago - Las Vegas, NV

I had my interview in CA, i passed my civic and english test, apparently at the end of the interview, i told the officer I'll be moving to NV, which I changed my home and mailing address, the officer told me, NV uscis (las vegas) will contact me. Then after, i checked online my uscis case status, which it stated they need REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE, i called 3 days after via call center, which I stated Idid not receive any letter from the USCIS, she told me to wait after 15 days and call again, So i called again after 15 days. then after less than a week, I received a call from the officer in Las vegas, He said He will meet me the next day, and i even asked do i need to bring something? He just said, a photo. So I went there and He asked for an i.d.

1. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

Answered . Hire an immigration attorney to help you through this mess. Do you have any records of the attempts you made to contact USCIS about the RFE? Are you sure you updated your address correctly? Just a few considerations. Perhaps an attorney would be able to challenge the denial.

2. Scott Thomas Helsper

Pro

Answered . You obviously have a serious situation regarding your application for naturalization. If your case was denied, you still have options to pursue. I strongly suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney in Las Vegas as soon as possible to help you.. Good Luck.