I Checked My Case Status online for my Green card. and I Entered my receipt number, I found in the Second Circle initial Review?

Stanton, CA |

what does mean of that please?
and How long i will waiting to get the Green card?
I found in the Second Circle initial Review?

On November 5, 2013, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS and request that the filing fee be waived. The filing fee has been waived and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. This case is being processed at our Intake Processing Center. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Relax. Don't worry. All this means is that everything is normal, even your request for a waiver of the filing fees has been approved! Just lay back and let them process your application. They'll contact you if they'll need anything else (they won't..) In a few weeks you'll be called in for your biometrics, a month or two after that you'll receive your employment authorization card and your advance parole travel document (if you filed for it and are eligible) and barely a month or two after that will be your I-485 Adjustment of Status interview, at the conclusion of which you'll be told that your green card status has been granted.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Everything is normal. The initial review can take 6 to 10 months under normal circumstances. It can take longer if there are questions about your application. You have the receipt number and can check the status and processing times at uscis.gov.

It means that your application is being reviewed. If anything is missing, you will be informed. You can check your case status via the 800 number provided you or go online at USCIS.gov .

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.