I cant get any of the $ i was left due to restrictions in the will, can anything be done ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Ephrata, PA

granny left me $ power of attorney making it hard to get any of it need help

1. Thomas J. Wagner

9

Answered . An attorney will need to review the will to determine what if anything can be done.

2. Paul A. Smolinski

Pro

9

Answered . If you haven't done so already, you need to talk, in person, with a local attorney. He/she will need to review the Will or Trust to advise you what rights you have or don't have.

Good Luck.

3. Joseph Michael Pankowski Jr

7

Answered . Attorneys Wagner and Smolinski have provided you with solid advice. Avvo is great for questions of law, not questions of fact. The terms of a will are the latter, so you will need to have an attorney review the will to determine your rights and to protect the same. Good luck to you.

4. Michael Ian Werner

2

Answered . You should contact a local Estate Administration Attorney.