I cant afford supervised visitations what are my options i need to see my daughter

Oceanside, CA |

i was not and am not cps involved and my mother has guardianship and has a restraining order on me

1. Regretfully, you are limited in your options if you have supervised visitation that is supervised by a professional monitor. Usually the visitation time is limited with a professional supervisor so, at least, it should not be too expensive. However, the time is so important for your relationship with your child that my suggestion would be to review what items you can go without for a while (like a cell phone or other luxury items) until you are able to terminate supervised visitation (or agree to a free supervisor). You consult with the courthouse in your area to determine if there are low cost options for professional supervisors. I am sure this is a very difficult time - good luck to you.

15+ Years Experience. (951) 715-4632. DISCLAIMER: This answer and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should always seek competent counsel for advice on any legal matter.