I can sue civil all or which one the employer and division of human right service and the person who certifed my disposation

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

When employer give false info that stoped my unemployment benefit and they gived me a bad job reference also divistion of human right gived flase info when I porofe it to them its false by legal document they refused to corect it also the reson why I was fired becouse one of the court employee who certifed. My disposation the disposation was not legally complated he wrote onit gulty and dint say gulity of what (voliation that was set for appeal) caseing false info to be putting in my background saying I wwas gulty of misdemionr insted of vilation the disposation he certifed it was not excapted by public for its own porpose of use can I sue all 3 of them(employer for giving flase infoand division of human right for false info and refuse to correct it and the one who certifed my disposation.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . Tough to understand the full story--lots of issues with your post--but you seem to be asking if you can sue because you lost a case. Before trying to sue, (you likely cannot sue the government entity) you should be looking to your rights of appeal.
    Recommend you see an employment attorney immediately. After short period of time you may not be able to bring a complaint or suit if you delay.

2. Arthur H. Forman

Pro

Answered . I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with an employment lawyer. If you don't speak English fluently, try to find a lawyer who speaks the same language.

3. Vincent Peter White

Answered . I would suggest contacting an experienced employment attorney in Brooklyn, especially if English is not your first language. A face to face meeting might be much more effective at helping you than this online forum. Currently, it is impossible for us to understand what is going on in your case or what evidence you have provided.