I can not afford all these fees is there anyone who can help me please save my home. Trial 9/23 at 1:30 Please god someone help

Asked about 1 year ago - Pompano Beach, FL

I have been trying to modify my home for 3 years I have a trial hearing for final judgment 9/23 at 1:30pm in Broward county everyone who is offering help wants $2000 up front I don't have this please god someone help me...I need help and am so despirate it is my home...it is my childrens home...there has to be someone who can help

1. Natalie F Guerra-Valdes

1

Answered . Try contacting more lawyers by using the find a lawyer tab. You can also try legal aid and see if you qualify. Unfortunately, the hearing is only a few days away, and it is highly unlikely that legal aid will jump in with such short notice.

2. Majid Vasigh

Pro

Answered . Call the Broward County Bar Association. They may know of a lawyer or two looking for additional pro bono clients.