I can not afford all these fees is there anyone who can help me please save my home. Trial 9/23 at 1:30 Please god someone help

Pompano Beach, FL |

I have been trying to modify my home for 3 years I have a trial hearing for final judgment 9/23 at 1:30pm in Broward county everyone who is offering help wants $2000 up front I don't have this please god someone help me...I need help and am so despirate it is my home...it is my childrens home...there has to be someone who can help

1. Try contacting more lawyers by using the find a lawyer tab. You can also try legal aid and see if you qualify. Unfortunately, the hearing is only a few days away, and it is highly unlikely that legal aid will jump in with such short notice.

The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state.

2. Call the Broward County Bar Association. They may know of a lawyer or two looking for additional pro bono clients.