I came to the US as an F1 Student in Jan 2012 and then filed for Asylum without going to school.

Asked over 1 year ago - Inglewood, CA

My application was referred to the Immigration for a decision and I was put in removal proceedings. I have my master hearing in August 2014. I have received another immigration permanent residence from the Canadian government through my sister in CANADA (Family sponsorship program). If I withdraw my application at this stage what are my chances of ever coming to the US for a visit. Will I be banned from coming here. I am not returning to my home country where I fear persecution.

1. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Cannot be determined without a full review of the entire case.

You will need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Your ability to return to the US, or not, will 'hinge' on whether or not you filed a 'frivolous' asylum application.

The US government takes false/frivolous applications quite seriously.

Meet with an immigration attorney for a private evaluation of your papers.

One or more answers have been taken down.