I came to USA on spouse visa ,do i need to fill out i-751 form??

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sacramento, CA

I came to usa on 20th of january 2013 on spouse visa, do i need to fill out i-751 now or after 2 years??? plz tell,thnkx.

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with Samuel. If you have a conditional green card, you will timely file the removal of condition application.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . If at the time of your admission you had been married less than two years you would file I751 90 days before your two year anniversary of admission

3. Gen Kimura

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . It depends on what you mean by "spouse visa" and how long you had been married when you got the green card.