I came on f1 visa and currently studying ESL and I am tired of that I want to change my status. What is the procedure.

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, TX

My uncle has a gas station and he wants to sponsor me. How can he sponsor me and what status do I apply for and what is the procedure

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Irene Vaisman


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . this is a very broad questions to ask on a forum. You should consider an in person consultation with an experienced attorney in your area

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Unfortunately, he cannot petition you for an non-immigrant visa. He might be able to do so for a green card, but that will take years and you will need to be outside the US if you are not continuing your studies.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,504 answers this week

3,290 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,504 answers this week

3,290 attorneys answering