I came on f1 visa and currently studying ESL and I am tired of that I want to change my status. What is the procedure.

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, TX

My uncle has a gas station and he wants to sponsor me. How can he sponsor me and what status do I apply for and what is the procedure

1. Irene Vaisman

Answered . this is a very broad questions to ask on a forum. You should consider an in person consultation with an experienced attorney in your area

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Unfortunately, he cannot petition you for an non-immigrant visa. He might be able to do so for a green card, but that will take years and you will need to be outside the US if you are not continuing your studies.