I came in by paroled in 1st time,was deported to china,came again w. B2 visa,not my passport. Can my USC wife adjust my status?

Asked about 1 year ago - Flushing, NY

My wife (was my fiancee then) immigrated to US in 1999. I came in US in 2000 by paroled in at Newark airport. I was detained and requested for asylum. I was deported back to China after my asylum was denied. I came in again with B2 visa by using a passport with my name and photo, not my birthday. My wife is US citizen and my two children are US born. My I-130 is approved. Can my wife file I-485 adjustment for me? My son has medium level ADHD problem. Am i legible for 212 and 601 waiver?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . You are in a lot of trouble actually. You need to retain an immigration attorney. Here in NY, we have many good people to choose from.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Answered . Not really. Secure the services of a competent immigration lawyer in your area to analyze your options.

3. Lynne Rogers Feldman

1

Answered . I am getting four copies of each Avvo email can you fix this?

FFA-#4
    Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law