I came in by paroled in 1st time,was deported to china,came again w. B2 visa,not my passport. Can my USC wife adjust my status?

Flushing, NY |

My wife (was my fiancee then) immigrated to US in 1999. I came in US in 2000 by paroled in at Newark airport. I was detained and requested for asylum. I was deported back to China after my asylum was denied. I came in again with B2 visa by using a passport with my name and photo, not my birthday. My wife is US citizen and my two children are US born. My I-130 is approved. Can my wife file I-485 adjustment for me? My son has medium level ADHD problem. Am i legible for 212 and 601 waiver?

1. Not really. Secure the services of a competent immigration lawyer in your area to analyze your options.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I am getting four copies of each Avvo email can you fix this?

FFA-#4
    Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
    Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
    2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
    San Diego, CA 92108
    phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
    email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
    website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
    University of Illinois College of Law

3. You are in a lot of trouble actually. You need to retain an immigration attorney. Here in NY, we have many good people to choose from.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Education law topics