I came here on an f1 visa. Later married USC but failed to maintain status. Last month I filled i485 and after one week ice came

Asked 6 months ago - Toledo, OH

And picked me from my house and now I have NTA. Also had I-130 approved last year. I also have receipt for i-485 but still didnt listen to me

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

9

Answered . Time to hire an immigration attorney. It is as simple as that.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Immediately hire a good immigration lawyer and let him or her deal with that. The lawyer will know how, don't worry.

3. Irina Alexander Vinogradsky

3

Answered . Read your NTA. It will indicate what's wrong. But you need an attorney, the sooner, the better.

4. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

3

Answered . There must be additional facts that are missing from your very short question. You will need to explain them to the Immigration Judge. Don't try to do that without an attorney.

5. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

1

Answered . The best thing you can do for yourself in this situation is contact an immigration attorney. Based on the information you have provided you may have a relatively good prospect of remaining in the United States.