I came 3 days after my 16th bday can i still qualify for the dream act?

Silver Spring, MD |

I was in the border for my bday and then finally 3 day after the police got me ....

1. Did they catch you trying to cross 3 days after your birthday? If that's the case, then I'm afraid you wouldn't qualify.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

2. I concur with my colleague. You seem to be out of luck, if you considered DACA such.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. Your question is confusing. Please consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.