I brought my husband here to the U.S.A in 2010, who is very abusive and violent to us, two years after he left the kids and I.

Asked about 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

saying that he got the green card he married me for and that he never married me for love, that he used me as a ladder to climb over to the U.S.A
Since he left the kids and I for another woman.
he has been threatening to kill me and the children, he was indicated by the DCFS for abusing the kids. I have order of protection against him, and he has continued violating the order. what should I do? can he be deported back to the country he came from? I have series of police documentation, we are on the process of getting divorced. I fear for my life and the life of my children for what he might do next.

1. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

2

1

Answered . Discuss an Order of Protection with your divorce lawyer.

2. Jay Bodzin

1

1

Answered . If you're going through a divorce, you should be consulting in private with an attorney, who could help you with these issues. If you have a restraining order against your husband and he's violated it, you should call the police.

Please read the following notice: