I broke a toe in a car accident insurance my friend had paid for new glasses doctors med now otherother insurance wants to sett

Wayne, MI |

Don't know how much it should be have no income can't wait years to settle with attorney any ball park figure should be

As an insurance defense counsel, I've settled simple broken toe cases for as little as $5000 to as much as $15,000. As a plaintiff's attorney, I consider $15,000 a bottom line figure for a simple fracture. Complicated fractures warrant more.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

Your case is worth what you can convince the insurance company to offer; which is almost always a net loss to you without quality representation. Want to be done with it; good luck? Just remember, a settlement is final and binding upon all.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

It is hard to put a number on your injury without more facts. I would recommend you speak with a personal injury attorney in your area to help you maximize your settlement.

Without specific details about the liability in the case, the insurance coverage, and the damages you suffered, nobody on this site could possibly provide you with even a 'ballpark' figure for a proper settlement. You should really consider retaining a personal injury attorney and express your desire to settle quickly. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

Without your medical records and the accident report no one here can give you any realistic “ballpark” numbers.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

You really need to contact an attorney. The attorney can review all of the issues and provide you with your best options. It is too hard to evaluate a case with these only these basic facts.

It sounds like you have an attorney, and that attorney is best able to answer your questions. If you don't have one, retain a personal injury lawyer today. Find one with a low contingency fee, less than 30% with no costs deducted, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement money, not your lawyer. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

You are making a mistake by not consulting with a local attorney who knows the carrier, local jury awards and has experience in personal injury evaluations.You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com dealing with many of the issues you are now facing. The Guides can be accessed through my profile page on Avvo.com.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.