I bought a used car and the man never would give me title

Asked over 1 year ago - Daytona Beach, FL

my car got totaled and the man I bought it from never gave me title,how do I get payment from insurance company

my friend was driving my car a woman hit her and totaled my car.i have no title and the insurance company said they do not have to pay me for my car

1. George Costas Andriotis

5

Answered . Is there any way you can get in touch with the person who sold you the car? If not consult an attorney to investigate the incident and protect your rights.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  2. Clifford M. Miller

Pro

4

Answered . Without a title, the car is not yours. You need to get the title and pay the sales tax, etc. Maybe you will need to sue the seller.

3. Matthew C Simon

Pro

1

Answered . Get that title ASAP!

Pro

1

Answered . Best bet is to call the seller.