I bought a new sleep number bed. I had to finance it, I walked out owing over $10,000 . Is there buyers remorse law.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Glendale, CA

I have a bad back I think that steered me toward this bed but I bought the most expensive bed. I'm having a hard time with the price I spent.

1. John Ryan Charles Burt

2

Answered . There is not a buyer's remorse period. Talk to the store, they will likely work with you, maybe let you into a lesser priced bed.

2. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

1

Answered . Wow, that is a lot of money for a bed. But, unless it is somehow not living up to what they said it was, you probably don't have any recourse.

As the other attorney said, they might be willing to work something out with you on a less expensive bed, but they are not legally obligated to do that or to take the bed back without something more.