I bought a gun from pawn shop i was arrested it was reported stolen i have ccw permit can i sue and who

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Civil rights

i am a county worker i bought the gun legal under my ccw permit one month later im pulled over i get arresdted stolen gun who do i sue i lost work bond money gun humiliation do i have an case

Maybe.

Were you charged with being in possession of stolen property (or anything else). If so, see a criminal defense attorney IMMEDIATELY. If not, see a litigator in your area regarding options agains the pawn shop.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

It sounds like there's more to the story. Why did you get pulled over?

Answers are for informational purposes, not legal advice for your specific situation. www.appealsandhabeas.com

Civil rights topics