I bought a dodge neon in march and i have had numerous issue with the car like the radiator and engine light keeps coming on

Smyrna, GA |

i ahve a warranty on the car but i feel like they are not fixing the issue and waiting for the warranty to expire is there anything i can do

Best bet is to contact a "consumer law" attorney for a free consultation to discuss your options.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

There are car Lemon Laws that may cover what you are experiencing. You should contact a lawyer in your area.

Georgia does have a lemon law. However, only new vehicles are covered. Therefore, if your car was used when it was purchased, it is not covered by Georgia lemon law. For used cars, you must file a lawsuit to enforce the warranty if the company is failing to honor the warranty. I would encourage you to take your vehicle to another repair shop to see if they can solve the issue before taking other action.

I would make complaints with the Georgia Office of Consumer Affairs and Atlanta office of the Better Business Bureau. Both may assist you. Clark Howard's Consumer Action Center may also help (clarkhoward.com).

If the issues are expensive and major, you may want to also see a lawyer.