I bought a car on Friday 062113 and returned it on 062213 company will not give my money back

Asked 10 months ago - Rochester, NY

I was supposed to pick car up Friday 2:00 pm when I got there car was not ready was told there was an emission issue and would not pass inspection was told car was ready at 5:30 or so picked up car was told I would have to bring back later that week to make sure of emission drove around went to hit horn, no horn, turned on radio, no radio, after riding for 20 minutes knocking under car place closed returned car at 9:00 am, waited 2 hrs issues not resolved told to come back Monday, 062413 went back told dealer I do not want the car says too bad I already spent the money you can get off my lot, this is your car which is still not ready, or he would call cops, asked dealer to be reasonable and work out something else says no left car told dealer not taking car want my money

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . New or used car? Consult a local lawyer.

2. Elizabeth Ahern Wells

1

Answered . You should contact a local attorney that specializes in consumer law. For a list of experienced consumer law attorneys by state, click on the following link: www.UsLemonLawyers.com. Someone on there should be able to help you.

Best of luck,

Beth Wells
    www.carsalesfraud.com
    www.ohiolemonlaw.com
    www.kentuckylemonlaw.com