I believe my work isn't paying all overtime hours what can I do?

Ogden, UT |

I have a Google Spreadsheet that I made. I tried to break it down.
It's located here

I also have a picture of my Pay Stub here

From what I can tell some of my OT never carried over like my work has promised and all the other time like Training,Exception time etc has always been paid as $10 and not $15. I'm a hard worker and do tons of OT and just don't want to be ripped off.

If anyone could take a look at this and tell me what I could do that would be great! My supervisor refuses to help me out!

Utah directs you to the federal law:
When is overtime due?
For covered, nonexempt employees, the FLSA requires overtime pay at a rate of not less than one and one-half times an employee's regular rate of pay after 40 hours of work in a workweek. Some exceptions to the 40 hours per week standard apply under special circumstances to police officers and fire fighters employed by public agencies and to employees of hospitals and nursing homes.

Hours over 40 hours a week should be time and a half, you are on a bi-weekly pay stub, should be OT on everything over 80 hours. Utah says training cannot be unpaid.
Are there any rules governing required non-paid training or being on-call?
Under Utah Rules, an employer is required to pay an employee for required attendance at training. If an individual employee is required to attend training and is not paid for that time they have the right to file for the unpaid wages as they would any other unpaid wage.

Based on the paystub you posted with 88.94 regular hours in a 2 week period. It looks like you are not getting paid for all the OT you are entitled to. If you have an employee handbook, see if they spell it out in there. Chances are this is just a clerical error.

You should consult with an attorney in your area to confirm all this.

Ok, thanks for the comment. I also wanted to show you this picture. It's 25.2 hours over 80 that was paid at the regular rate of $10 and not $15 From your perspective does it seem like I'm not getting paid correctly? My supervisors say it's because they go by a work week and I would get paid the OT next paycheck but I did the math and I'm missing over 71.61 OT hours that were posted as regular hours for this year.

Recommended articles about Employment