I believe my probation officer tampers with my urine.what action should I take

Asked about 1 year ago - Greenwood, MS

I had to take a drugtest for my new job.my probation officer was the one testing me for the job that I got.my job said I passed the drugtest he call me 2hrs. Later saying my urine sample came by hot

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Francis Starr Springer

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . You need to get an attorney. The PO can have you revoked with that. The court isn't likely to appoint you an attorney on a revocation hearing. Don't delay.

    This creates NO attorney-client relationship and all answers are for general information. All persons are... more
  2. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need to discuss this with your criminal defense attorney ASAP. A dirty urine is a grounds to revoke your probation. Your attorney may request a copy of both drug screens and compare; may recommend that you take several more immediately for a few days/weeks to make a record that you are clean, etc. Seek legal counsel.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,943 answers this week

3,136 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,943 answers this week

3,136 attorneys answering