I believe my probation officer tampers with my urine.what action should I take

Asked about 1 year ago - Greenwood, MS

I had to take a drugtest for my new job.my probation officer was the one testing me for the job that I got.my job said I passed the drugtest he call me 2hrs. Later saying my urine sample came by hot

1. Francis Starr Springer

Answered . You need to get an attorney. The PO can have you revoked with that. The court isn't likely to appoint you an attorney on a revocation hearing. Don't delay.

2. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . You need to discuss this with your criminal defense attorney ASAP. A dirty urine is a grounds to revoke your probation. Your attorney may request a copy of both drug screens and compare; may recommend that you take several more immediately for a few days/weeks to make a record that you are clean, etc. Seek legal counsel.